Monday, December 14, 2015

LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF... or in show biz... LET ME ENTERTAIN YOU.....

INTRODUCTION:  During the last 2 presidential campaigns I posted under a blog called "THE GRUMPY PROGRESSIVE."  My intention was to provide commentary on the battle between conservative proponents and the more progressive crowd.  I got distracted by some college classes that I was asked to teach and, evidently, lost the title to another blogger.  Hence, the new title, "THE SENIOR PROGRESSIVE."  Welcome to my site....  and I hope that you will follow along in my never-ending verbal battle with the opponents of progressive policy - to me, just neanderthals in the halls of congress.

This time I am eager for the opportunity to comment on the issues and candidates of the 2015-2016 presidential contest.  So far, it truly has been quite the show.  Join me... and follow along on a journey of enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment