Friday, May 19, 2017

ALT.REALITY AND THE TRUMPSTER: A BODY HERE, A BODY THERE...AND A NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN.




Are you as much in shock as I am? WOW! What a series of events over the past week... You just can't make this stuff up! It just seems that Trump (Wha? The most abused president in history?).... gives the commencement address at the US Coast Guard Academy earlier this week and delivered a wholly inappropriate address. Instead of congratulating the graduates and commending them on their achievement, typically, he CONGRATULATES HIMSELF! "The BEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!!... The BIGGEST WIN!!!!! Did the MOST EVER IN 100 DAYS!!! THE MOST CRITICIZED IN HISTORY!!! THE BEST HEALTH CARE LEGISLATION!!! THE BIGGEST TAX CUT EVER... " This guy has totally lost it - if he ever had it.... Did you ever wonder just HOW he got a degree from the University of Pennsylvania? From the Wharton School? He doesn't read.... he just doesn't know 
A N Y T H I N G about US History or government, never read the US Constitution.... and, seemingly, has no common sense... He cannot speak sensibly and has difficulty stringing words together without a prompter. That likely explains why he tweets! - no need to construct a logical argument in sentences and paragraphs... Or, maybe he thinks that a "paragraph" is something that you wear when you jump out of a plane! Let face it folks, this guy seems like he never got out of grade school.... He needs some ABCs and a coloring book.

And now, on the eve of his first foreign trip, rumor has it that he is preparing to "purge" his inner circle at the White House. I am sure that his paranoid personality will compel him to spend even more time at Mar-a-Lago or his Giant Penthouse in NYC.... the one with the gold toilet ... to escape the bugs, Obama phone taps, staff leaks, congressional snooping, press and media "fake news", and women accusing him with "inappropriate touching." He is not just re-tweeting, he is retreating further and further from reality and into a Trump-world alt.reality, where alt.news is real news and Trump fantasy is reality. As our president watches cable TV and ingests alt.right conspiracies and fake news in the dead of night, places where Vince Foster was murdered by the Clintons, Ted Cruz's dad was part of the JFK assassination, a DNC staffer was killed by Hillary in 2015 for leaking to Wikileaks, and "the Donald" won the 2016 election in a historic landslide of biblical proportions notwithstanding that 3-5,000,000 illegal alien votes were cast for Hillary, he considers where to go and what to do next.......

Some Trump musings........ And, what's up with Paul Ryan conspiring with Pence (who just established a "Super PAC") and other congressional leaders who, instead of defending him, headed for the hills and issued all of those awful complementary comments about Special Counsel Robert Mueller? What are they up to anyhow? Isn't Mueller a buddy of Comey? Hey - I should fire Rosenstein for appointing Mueller. How did he get there anyhow? Who told me to nominate him as Dep. AG? Was it that fool Sessions? The guy who "recused" himself from being involved in any matters involving Hillary or the Russians? That's why I am up to my knees in Capitol Hill alligators! Maybe I should fire Sessions too! After all, things were going just fine ... well, after the Women's March anyway... and, why did I let Ryan talk me into that crazy Health Care bill.... the AHCA (All Hurt, no Care Act)? Who recommended that? Wait until I get me hands on that PENCE! What? I can't fire him too???? And, I heard that the entire Cabinet is plotting to remove me from office and hand it to Pence?  After all that I did in appointing them to their positions?  That's what I get for listening to Pence and Ryan and McConnell... all those jerks recommended these people... Hey, and so did Priebus!  Jeez.... where is Ivanka when I need her???   And, look at that jerk - "Spicy."  I would be better off being defended by the Hell's Angels! Or, maybe Erdogan's goons.... they did pretty good taking care of those protestors yesterday.... "Spicey's" entire Communications gang should catapult themselves off the White House roof! I better call Donald Junior... he's in St. Petersburg... Can't trust Kushner anymore... he recommended I fire Comey and look how that turned out...... And, can I still trust Ivanka (probably.... she is HOT, after all....)? Maybe the Secret Service is eavesdropping on me and others who visit the office like the Russian Foreign Minister..... And, where are the tapes? How did they get that photographer into the Oval Office anyhow???? OH... right, Vladimir asked that I let them in and keep the US press out... OK... got to keep him happy... they have photos of me in Moscow having some fun.... No sense adding that fuel to the fire in DC that is already ablaze.....

Maybe I can get some of the heat off by leaving the country for a while - say more than a week..... I'll go visit a bunch of places, have lunch and dinner with other bigwigs and let the home-front calm down... maybe some religious leaders too... Jared thinks that I can get peace in the Middle East! Now, THAT would take the heat off..... Maybe foreign affairs, instead of affair-affairs, will make all of this go away.... We could stop in places with no extradition treaties...... hmmmmm.... And, of course, then there is Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and North Korea. Let's see...... maybe launch some more missiles, a few MOAB - you know, those really, really big bombs! (I do everything BIGLY!)... Send some BIG troops around to various hot-spots, invade an island or two, arm South Korea with BIG missiles, send some BIG hardware to Saudi Arabia.... and, in my spare time, export some Mexicans - those bad hombres'.... That should do it.... Distraction always works. And, if it doesn't, then I can just declare bankruptcy! Hey, can the US declare bankruptcy???  Can I settle this thing with Mueller? Maybe I should just re-hire Comey...... hmmmmm......  Then I can continue making America GREAT Again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment