Friday, June 16, 2017

"REINCE.....PASS THE KOOL-AID......", Secretary Rex Tillerson: DONALD, THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL WIZARD!

                                     






This is the sort of thing that we witnessed in history class.... watching the top Nazi Officers piling on the praise for the Brilliance of "Der Fuehrer."  Closer in time, we have seen this same sort of hero worship - either forced or encouraged - in numerous dictatorships around the globe, and , especially energetic in countries where the ruling person or family has murder in their hearts.  From ancient times, autocrats like Herod the Great, Julius Caesar, Caligula, and, in more modern times, Stalin, Hitler, the North Korean "Great Leaders"- including the current "god" - Kim Jong-un, all demanded constant and unflinching loyalty - near adoration - as the "saviours" of their country.  To this list of insane leadership who all suffer from a "divinity" complex and can do no wrong, we can now add the American "Saviour", Donald Trump.  Watching the Cabinet taking their turns to genuflect before the Leader and heap praise on him and his agenda.... and, how "blessed" they are to be so near his radiance and to be playing a small part in his masterful plan to make America Great Again (MAGA). Of course, Trump himself could not resist joining in the fun... and PRAISING HIMSELF saying, "never has there been a president, with few exceptions.... (begrudgingly mentioning FDR)... who has passed more legislation, done more things." (Of course, no major legislation has passed to date, no tax reform bill introduced, and no infrastructure legislation filed).  And, to top it off, Trump has taken more "vacations" and played more golf in the last several months than the last three presidents added together in their first year in office!   While this embarrassing exercise in hero worship was underway, Trump's approval ratings again fell to record lows as more than 60% of the nation said that they DISAPPROVE of the Trump presidency and his policy positions, a new record low.


Musings from Donald, the Great Leader.

I "alone" can fix what is wrong with America!  The economy! The military! Our standing in the world! Defeating ISIS (I know more than the generals, after all). I will replace Obamacare with something "much better, covering more people, with better benefits, and at lower costs."  All I need to do is to wave that good old Trump magic wand! And, voila!  Trumpcare! Permanent peace in the Middle East! ISIS defeated in a week! Every "bad hombre'" deported! And, a "beautiful wall" across thousands of miles along the southern border - that MEXICO WILL PAY FOR! Increased job growth to levels not seen EVER! 4 or 5% Economic growth.... never-you-mind that every economist says it isn't possible!  They don't know the POWER OF DONALD! What Donald wants, Donald gets!  A big win in Syria!  Fix all of those "bad" trade deals like NAFTA!  Improve the environment by withdrawing from the Climate Change Paris Accords! And, like raising Lazarus from the dead, I will bring coal mining back to life with all of those mining jobs! After all, I am the new  "Great Leader" - with the largest election win in history and the largest inaugural crowd ever, ever!!! I can just sign EXECUTIVE ORDERS and fix  E V E R Y T H I N G!  Golly, why do I even need a Cabinet?  They should all be thankful that I allow them in the same room we me and permit them to breathe the same air as me and Ivanka!  They must obey the first COMMANDMENT! The Donald RULES ALL!

THE ALL-POWERFUL WIZARD OF TRUMP WORLD....

And, if they don't genuflect and worship at the altar of Trump, I'll just make them disappear with a flick of my finger - on Twitter!  After all.... I am the ALL-POWERFUL DONALD THE FIRST!  I am never wrong, always right, never apologize because I have nothing to apologize for, and all must bow before my brilliance, my inspired insight, my never-before-seen intellect, and my perfect orange hair! If they hesitate - just once - I will make them disappear!  Just ask Sally Yates, Preet Bharara and all the other US Attorneys across the country - made them all disappear.  And, let's not forget Jim Comey.  I HAVE THE "FORCE" WITH ME!  Just look at my minions at those rallies!  They are like old-time-religion revival meetings!  Lots of love there....  even if they don't realize that I am eliminating their health care - Medicaid, their food stamps, their meals on wheels, student aid for college and cutting education funding for public schools..... As I said, "I can shoot someone dead on 5th Avenue and not lose any votes!" Hey, I just signed yet another Executive Order calling on businesses and the Building Trade Unions to expand their apprenticeship programs!  I am soooo tired of not being able to find good plumbers, electricians, masons, and mop jockeys for my golf courses and condos.....  Who needs more accountants or attorneys.... I have all I need of those.....

And, what about those, "so-called judges."  Why, some of them are just Mexicans, right?  What ARE they doing wearing robes and sitting in judgement on THE DONALD??? Really!!!  They should be wearing SOMBREROS! And, those appellate judges.... just all Clinton appointees out to get me....  But, they don't know who they are dealing with!  Just wait until the TRAVEL BAN (that's right... it's a BAN!)... gets to the Supreme Court.  I just sent Gorsuch there.... and, I will send up a twitter storm too!  And, all these "tin-pot leaders" in "who-cares-countries" like Australia's Malcolm Turnbull, or Germany's Angela Merkel?  And, did you see that "little Emmanuel" Macron in France, or that "pretty boy" Justin Trudeau?  At least, Trudeau has FAMILY... like me.... . Now, if Jared gets jammed up, then maybe I can magically arrange a "merger" between Ivanka and Justin....  and, low and behold... we can Make America Great Again - (MAGA) by finally merging Canada and the good old USA as it should have been in 1787.  If I had only been there at that time and did the negotiations myself.... and, send the French home!  If I hook up Ivanka and Justin....then we could have 1 COUNTRY from the North Pole to the Great Southern Wall! That would become the GREATER UNITED STATES! MAGA! YAHOO!!!

Once that is done, I can turn my attention to Mexico and Latin America!  Mostly wasteland and Mexicans there.....  Putin will be more cooperative after I give him back most of Eastern Europe... who cares about NATO anyhow...... And, I'll make sure that China is occupied with nuclear Japan and North Korea..... lobbing missiles around the China Sea.... Then, I head south!  After all, our Latin neighbors are already half way there - South A M E R I C A N S ?  Right?  Latin A M E R I C A N S, Right?  Maybe I can get Little Marco to accept a Presidential appointment as Emperor of the South....  Or, Sarah Palin.... as Queen???? And, then, with a flick of the finger on Twitter - BANG - ZOOM! The new SUPER-MAGA!  From Pole to Pole and from Sea to Sea!!!   Now - THAT would be something.....   maybe I could "modernize" the constitution.... and permit the appointment of THE DONALD - Leader for life!                                                                                           


PENCE!!!!   Better get started right away!  Call those lap-dogs Ryan and McConell and get them on board......   Oooops.... gotta go.....  Time to change the aluminum foil under my hair....  can't have Obama listening in on my thoughts... or Comey doing that mind-reading trick that he has been using on me.... "Reince!  Reince!  I need your assistance with this.....  and, you can bring some more Kool-aid too... time to take my meds..."   

And, to all this, Lucy says.......

                                                                               


                                                                              




1 comment:

  1. Great blog, Bob. Thanks. But I think the ending Lucy quote understates the situation...LOL I would elevate it from "bullshit" to "nuclear waste"!!'

    ReplyDelete